What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Lysrin

021614055941_main

Well I caved and bought the Cadillac of waffle makers. If nothing else I'll have another option to cook breakfast for when I get back on tinder :LOL:
Is that the Cyberpunk 2077 waffle maker? :sneaky:

clshades

I had an EVGA 3080 on order for the longest time, no word or sign of it. I decided to switch my order to a 6900XT and look what lands only days later:

4NbOLn3l.jpg

This is the largest GPU I have ever seen, good lord!
wOthjvJl.jpg

Let me know how it works man, I've had my eye on the 6900 as well. Wondering how it performs with Davinci too.

lowfat

Staff member

Izerous

Folding Team
Bought 12 bottles of Diet Coke and 12 doses of Mentos last night... I'm not even the one that gets to play with it.

Did get to do the pre-test was curious if off brand diet cola (red label) would have the same reaction to bring the cost down and the Co-op cola was a serious disappointment, maybe got a couple inches above the bottle where the brand name diet coke was hitting the trees.

lowfat

Staff member
Bought 12 bottles of Diet Coke and 12 doses of Mentos last night... I'm not even the one that gets to play with it.

Did get to do the pre-test was curious if off brand diet cola (red label) would have the same reaction to bring the cost down and the Co-op cola was a serious disappointment, maybe got a couple inches above the bottle where the brand name diet coke was hitting the trees.
I'm pretty sure it is entirely dependent on the level of carbonation and that is it. Guessing the off brand has significantly lower carbonation.

Bond007

Bought an Orico 10G USB-C NVMe u.2 enclosure.

Ignore the crap write speeds, it a cheap 16GB Optane used to test.

It only comes w/ a tiny thermal pad that will only cover the controller. Although realistically NAND shouldn't get too hot.
Nice. I was looking for a cheap nvme adapter that uses the realtek chip. For some reason I never thought to look on aliexpress. Did you get it for $9.64 US? Showing $16.24 now...I would have bought.

lowfat

Staff member
Nice. I was looking for a cheap nvme adapter that uses the realtek chip. For some reason I never thought to look on aliexpress. Did you get it for $9.64 US? Showing $16.24 now...I would have bought.
Was about $25CAD w/ shipping for the 10G version. Looks like the 5G version is about $17CAD shipped.

Latest posts

Twitter