What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

sswilson

Staff member

Ordered a second set of 2X16 D50s while there's still a good chance that they're dual rank. Same price I paid on Amazon.ca early January so they haven't been hit by the most recent surge in pricing (or maybe they were already there when I bought them in January... ;) ).

edit: also ordered 2 sets of R/L angle USB 3.0 header adapters in the hopes of shoehorning a full ATX board into the lian-li without having to redo my loop (the bottom rad interferes with the typically "tall" case USB 3.0 cable

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
128gb of DDR4 3600mhz 4x32gb kit duel rank set, works in my rig till i transfer to the amd Build. anyone have a fog machine lol think i need one for pics as i build this beast up.

and the memory has new copper heatsinks super low profile, not the ones in link,

Soultribunal

Staff member
Paid off my Car loan this morning. First time ever. Usually trade in before hand. Pretty happy about it. banana

That was me as well this year (in June). Nothing like being free from a car loan.

I'll probably be getting something bigger next year because we are very much hoping to be a bigger family by then finally.

As much as I love my Hatch, I want something AWD and such for carting around precious cargo. So Subaru, here I come.

-ST

crazyea

That was me as well this year (in June). Nothing like being free from a car loan.

I'll probably be getting something bigger next year because we are very much hoping to be a bigger family by then finally.

As much as I love my Hatch, I want something AWD and such for carting around precious cargo. So Subaru, here I come.

-ST

Good thing I cant buy any 3k series cards or a 5950x off the shelf or that income tax might have gone there.....lol

My loan was due in August so it's nice the be free and early.

Oh, Also paid the registration for my kids school (BCIT) this morning as well....not as happy about that. lol

freeagent

Been on the waiting list for a Rolex Submariner for 3 years, and finally received the call. To say I'm overjoyed would be an understatement.
I had an early 80s Pepsi GMT Master. It needed work, but I sold it for 3k. It was beautiful. I didn't want to sell it, but it fell in my lap, and I needed the money. I still regret it, and its been almost 9 years.

Lysrin

Bought two 10 cm extensions for my Warthog joysticks. Hopefully adding a bit more precision and throw distance to my sim set up.

Also, think I mentioned, but a while back I orders a Foxx Mount for my Warthog throttle. Due to COVID shortage and demand there was a long wait time, but received an email this week that I am nearing the top of of the queue so that'll be nice when it finally arrives to get the throttle off the desktop and into a more ergonomic position.