What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Soultribunal

Staff member
I've been considering putting flooring on my concrete, or getting it epoxy coated. Wonder how much an epoxy coating costs in Edmonton :unsure:

My Father and I did his garage before we started working on the 'Vette, and it wasn't that expensive (we got that grip speckled stuff, worked amazing!). Once the Covid is over I can take some pictures.

-ST

clshades

I've used that roll on stuff too. Make sure the concrete is neutralized and etched 1st though otherwise it can peel up. Muratic acid is cheap, think of it as really strong vinegar but the mix has to be perfect.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I've used that roll on stuff too. Make sure the concrete is neutralized and etched 1st though otherwise it can peel up. Muratic acid is cheap, think of it as really strong vinegar but the mix has to be perfect.

I used industrial Vinegar (30%) I think. Took oh, a little while to get the smell out of the garage :)

-ST

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Please tell me you're sweeping out that salt from your nice smooth garage floor. Mine started looking like that 14 years now, now it's like the dark side of the moon, the concrete from the winter drippings.

Been here 4 winters now, we give it a good cleaning every spring.

I've been considering putting flooring on my concrete, or getting it epoxy coated. Wonder how much an epoxy coating costs in Edmonton :unsure:

I priced it out for my garage a year or so ago...Professionally was about 4k I believe. Probably gonna get it done this summer.

Latest posts

Twitter