What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Bartacus

TT are making clones of the NH-A12x25 that actually look same except in black I would actually buy a stack of em.
Umm bro, you do realize that ThermalRIGHT and ThermalTAKE are two entirely different companies right? The HS Freeagent posted isn't a TT clone. Or did I miss some confusing company buy-out, LOL!

freeagent

I think the only thing I would buy from TT is maybe one of their Core cases. But even then I don't know..

I did own their Big Typhoon which was pretty good, and a Swing chassis.. which was shit :D

But it looked ok I guess..

crazyea

I think the only thing I would buy from TT is maybe one of their Core cases. But even then I don't know..

I did own their Big Typhoon which was pretty good, and a Swing chassis.. which was shit :D

But it looked ok I guess..
It's funny how this is. I feel the same way about Thermaltake. Brand loyalty is a huge thing. For the most part I only buy Noctua HSF and Fractal Design cases. 13 years ago it was TR Ultra 120 heatsinks.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I liked TT's Downdraft coolers, they were actually pretty good and I still have on operational today.
For cases, the only ones I like were the Armor+ series. Other chassis's that I worked with were...substandard.

-ST

Shadowarez

Folding Team
>< the hate i tried i was inline and again cart issues. i tried 2 different browsers too. again didn't sell out just instant oh this online only item is not available for online order FFS.

freeagent

I liked TT's Downdraft coolers, they were actually pretty good and I still have on operational today.
For cases, the only ones I like were the Armor+ series. Other chassis's that I worked with were...substandard.

-ST
They still make them, some come in black, copper, and raw. I bought my cooler from Aliexpress, they have a ton of Thermalright stuff there. It took about a week to get to me

Lysrin

DCS World modules on sale for up to 50% off with the release of 2.7 to Open Beta (oh those new clouds!). So I rounded out my squadron by getting A-10C, F-16C, and the Flaming Cliffs 3 module. And getting Flaming Cliffs 3 means I get the F-15 and that allows me to download and use the community F-22 mod.

It'll take me years to learn them all, but that's cool ;)

Latest posts

Twitter