What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

sswilson

Staff member
Managed to get an online order for a 1650 through at CC for what counts as retail these days ($260). It's been confirmed and CC was charged, but only time will tell if they actually ship product. :)

Mr. Friendly

Managed to get an online order for a 1650 through at CC for what counts as retail these days ($260). It's been confirmed and CC was charged, but only time will tell if they actually ship product. :)
Wow...that's an excellent price. I had access to a 1650 a few weeks back and my reseller cost was $323!!!

crazyea

Now if I could only get a PS5 at msrp. I missed the sweet spot in early April when they were readily available and now they are MIA again.

GeezerGamer

Down below is a little something for me! Got it at sale price last night just before it ended. The G815 is a little something for the upstairs/wife's computer. Replaces an old G15. Mothersday arrived a little early😁

Attachments

• 20210507_143543.jpg
    20210507_143543.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 10

sswilson

Staff member

Finally got shipping confirmation on this. I was starting to think that it might end up cancelled. Also got shipping confirmation on the Dell I bought and while it took forever to be picked up from the manufacturer after the shipping label was created, and continues to sit in the distribution center without any updates, it's at least showing an expected delivery date for this week.

Latest posts

Twitter