What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Mr. Friendly

hair clipping scissors. my wife ran off with my 6.5" mustache / beard ones I bought a few months ago. she messaged me the other day asking me to get a pair for her parents, as their age and health have them almost completely isolated and they can't get out for a haircut as it's far to draining or causes immense anxiety. the one's I got say they're for mustache / beard, so I bought a couple 6.5" one's said to be for hair. one for them and one for her, in the hopes I get mine back, LoL!

stoanee

Folding Team
Corsair 100r case to be used to update my sons computer. His rig pooped the bed mainly because he will not spend any $ to maintain it. I took it home to clean it up, installed new ssd with win 10 pro and now I just can't give it back until I replace the old battered case.

crazyea

Corsair 100r case to be used to update my sons computer. His rig pooped the bed mainly because he will not spend any $ to maintain it. I took it home to clean it up, installed new ssd with win 10 pro and now I just can't give it back until I replace the old battered case.
Because you will. I have grown up kids too. lol

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Ahh, you're ahead of the game with an accepted offer. Is this the one you're currently renting? Just curious.

Cannon Fodder

Well folks, this is potentially the largest purchase I've ever made or will make. It took 16 tries, over 90 days.

Just out of curiosity, since it's kinda hard to tell from that pic, is that a townhouse, or half of a duplex? Based on what I can see, and what's in the background, I'm guessing townhouse.....

In any case, it looks pretty nice (y), although it appears that the driveway could use a little TLC.

Latest posts