What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
We bought a similar gazebo right before Covid & spent tons of hours under it the last couple of summers when you could only visit outside with friends. Just don't leave the screens zipped together during a windstorm, we killed a zipper that way.

Mr. Friendly

bought some lightly used Grado SR80x headphones off of CAM

Shadowmeph

ordered a new MB for my AMD plus I decided to buy a new drive and a redux air cooler ,everything arrived today I open up the first box to see tha tthey sent me two 970 EVO plus 1tb drives I checked on amazon to make sure I didnt order two and Inever did par of me is yes I can try raid but the other part of me is thinking I should tell them and send the sencond drive back

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
ordered a new MB for my AMD plus I decided to buy a new drive and a redux air cooler ,everything arrived today I open up the first box to see tha tthey sent me two 970 EVO plus 1tb drives I checked on amazon to make sure I didnt order two and Inever did par of me is yes I can try raid but the other part of me is thinking I should tell them and send the sencond drive back

Not sure how this happened...but

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
I am on the Amazon site but am not sure how to contact the seller

First make sure you have one working drive at least. Second, Amazon should make this right, not you.

Edit: If Amazon is going to carry third party sellers, they should carry the interchange of communications if required. It's the least they could do.

Last edited:

Cypher^64

This is all for this computer for the next 18months

Lian Li Dynamic Evo mid case
2 x Lian Li UNI ls120 3packs
1 x Lian Li ls120
Lian Li 360mm Galahad Aio
Seasonic 1000W Gold

Last edited:

FreeKnight

Haven't bought it yet, but I'm really debating pulling the pin on a Lexus NX450h+. My 2013 RDX is showing it's age and I'd like a PHEV. I've got to decide if I buy it through my company as a corporate vehicle vs a personal one and claim kms though.