What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Cypher^64

Damn... Glad I bought mine when I did. I paid $1550 end of 2018 for a nearly loaded one. Covid destroyed the high end task chair market.

Also, if you find the seat terrible. Grab a roll of 1inch foam from Michael's. Disconnect the seat fabric. Cut a piece of the foam and insert between the fabric and the plastic 'supports'. Made a world of difference.

You have the Embody?

How does the seat fabric connect ?

Last edited:

Izerous

Folding Team
So I bought it a while ago but have not used it until last night.

I grabbed a lansky knife sharpening kit based on the project farm reviews and comparisons of the kit.

Sat down sharpened the primary kitchen knives last night and quite happy with the results for the first time ever using it. It is pretty straight forward once you read over the directions and it goes pretty easily. I'm now tempted to pick up the honing stone to deal with serated knives as well.

I feel like it is easy enough to do that I'll be able to get into the habit of doing it more frequently.

clshades

So I bought it a while ago but have not used it until last night.

I grabbed a lansky knife sharpening kit based on the project farm reviews and comparisons of the kit.

Sat down sharpened the primary kitchen knives last night and quite happy with the results for the first time ever using it. It is pretty straight forward once you read over the directions and it goes pretty easily. I'm now tempted to pick up the honing stone to deal with serated knives as well.

I feel like it is easy enough to do that I'll be able to get into the habit of doing it more frequently.
Which one? I've been looking around for something too

Izerous

Folding Team
Which one? I've been looking around for something too
The 5 stone set, though on kitchen knives I was not using the most aggressive one in the box.

There is a diamond version as well but it is quite a bit more expensive.

But made it super easy to keep a consistent angle

clshades

The 5 stone set, though on kitchen knives I was not using the most aggressive one in the box.

There is a diamond version as well but it is quite a bit more expensive.

But made it super easy to keep a consistent angle
Oh sweet there's a KMS outlet in Kelowna.

Latest posts

Twitter