What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

gingerbee

was thinking about doing the same,

but I did grab up 4 x4TB Ironwolf to add to my archive box, also got a hold of a red devil rx570 4GB model from a member here just waiting for it in the mail it's for my buddies teenager who has been getting into pc gaming but so far he using only IGP on an older intel CPU so very limited so this should be a massive upgrade for him

Izerous

Folding Team
3 pieces of advice.

1/ Never buy dishwashers with plastic interiors. They are way over priced for what you get, prone to failure and noisey. Stainless interior only.

2/ Make sure if it's a 3 rack style the very top rack has a knock down for large serving spoons / ladels / spatulas.

3/ controls on the front and not top edge of door. The steam slowly kills the top edge controls.

50db and lower are virtually silent.
Kitchenaid, whirlpool, and GE are all under the same umbrella and parts are super easy to get. I have installed over a 100 dishwashers. Take my word for it.
I stopped looking at any of the Samsung models, talking to a few others as well even with the water wall/aqua blast whatever it was called the belts seem to be a higher wear item on the deflector plate or whatever it is called. So even the ones without bearings and washer arms seemed to be prone to failure.

And your comments about the LG direct drive motor seemed promising and ended up picking out not their studio line but one of the higher models. Which does break #3. I lost count of how many different brands and models I looked at overall but anything but the most basic models have moved to top controls it seems. LG without 3rd rack front controls, LG without adjustable 3rd rack front or top depending on design. Adjustable 3rd rack instantly top controls only. Seems to be the same story with a lot of the other brands with very few exceptions. I'm hoping at least with the capacitive touch on top instead of physical buttons it will show some durability since in theory there is no where for the steam to get into.

Now just need to wait like 2 months for it to actually show up because the person I first spoke with incorrectly told me they had stock... the price I got it for not going to complain to loudly over the delay.

clshades

I stopped looking at any of the Samsung models, talking to a few others as well even with the water wall/aqua blast whatever it was called the belts seem to be a higher wear item on the deflector plate or whatever it is called. So even the ones without bearings and washer arms seemed to be prone to failure.

And your comments about the LG direct drive motor seemed promising and ended up picking out not their studio line but one of the higher models. Which does break #3. I lost count of how many different brands and models I looked at overall but anything but the most basic models have moved to top controls it seems. LG without 3rd rack front controls, LG without adjustable 3rd rack front or top depending on design. Adjustable 3rd rack instantly top controls only. Seems to be the same story with a lot of the other brands with very few exceptions. I'm hoping at least with the capacitive touch on top instead of physical buttons it will show some durability since in theory there is no where for the steam to get into.

Now just need to wait like 2 months for it to actually show up because the person I first spoke with incorrectly told me they had stock... the price I got it for not going to complain to loudly over the delay.
I just have to reset the power to my dishwasher once in a while. Most of the top controls do this from time to time. Certainly not a deal breaker. It was more about keeping my daughter from mashing buttons.

I feel you pain looking at models and reading reviews. It's tedious.

crazyea

what are you gonna do with a few K of gig interface cards? which btw, are supposed to be called nic.

*I know what a gic is, I just couldn't resist... :ROFLMAO:
Good one. It's nice to get some guaranteed money back for once though. If you look around you can get 4.7%. Im hurting bad over the last year on the losses on my mutual funds. Lost 11% of the value so far. ugh.

Cypher^64

Expensive day. Was frustrated with the dock for my Razer Basilisk Ultimate so got a Basilisk V3, much better dock. Prices though are getting crazy, almost the cost to buy an xbox...

Also put a deposit on another "Shorkie" puppy

Lysrin

Expensive day. Was frustrated with the dock for my Razer Basilisk Ultimate so got a Basilisk V3, much better dock. Prices though are getting crazy, almost the cost to buy an xbox...

Also put a deposit on another "Shorkie" puppy
Cute dog breed :D

Latest posts