What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Inik

Folding Team
Picked the Noco GB45X jump starter. My motomaster booster died 1 month after warranty :(

It's so small!

sswilson

Staff member

Lysrin

New-to-us Ranch/Roper saddle for my daughter for Christmas. She is now learning patience as she knows it is in the basement but she can't have it until Christmas ;) Well, I will bend a bit and let her have it Christmas eve if we do a ride.

sswilson

Staff member
New-to-us Ranch/Roper saddle for my daughter for Christmas. She is now learning patience as she knows it is in the basement but she can't have it until Christmas ;) Well, I will bend a bit and let her have it Christmas eve if we do a ride.

Heh.... that's damn near evil!!!! :)

Has she seen it? Or is it something she's been looking for and she mentioned a deal she saw when it came up that you agreed to grab, but as a Christmas Present?

My son admitted that they don't wait until Christmas to open their gifts so we wait until the last minute to get them to him. ;)

Dwayne

sswilson

Staff member
I don't think so but I'll check. I swear that I am the cause of sale prices though!

Heh... I used to make that claim... to the extreme that I promised all the mods I'd let them know when I was planning on buying hardware so that they could hold off until the same products went on sale. :)

Dwayne

Heh... I used to make that claim... to the extreme that I promised all the mods I'd let them know when I was planning on buying hardware so that they could hold off until the same products went on sale. :)

I specifically waited until Black Friday and watched the sales. This Cyber Monday crap needs to move back to Friday.

Latest posts