What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
when wife asked me can you grow your beard longer she didnt specify length so i used the oils the boar brush the nice shampoos and this conditioner that had caffeine and protein in it. needless to say i went full duck dynasty in about 2 months to 3 months.

sswilson

Staff member
I got hair going more then the half of my back. I wanted to make big change. When i was back to home my wife was in sock she didin't know i was doing that.

I couldn't do that. My hair is extremely curly so it'd be closer to an afro than down my back.

I cut my own hair during the first couple of Covid years. Pretty simple for me, I'm a military #2 kinda guy.

clshades

when wife asked me can you grow your beard longer she didnt specify length so i used the oils the boar brush the nice shampoos and this conditioner that had caffeine and protein in it. needless to say i went full duck dynasty in about 2 months to 3 months.
Same. #2 gitter done. Finally had my 1st hair cut in 2 years on Sunday. Instead of pointing out al the spots my wife missed, again.

FreeKnight

That’s funny. I got hair growing on over half my back. Migrated from my head.
When my dad got remarried on PEI, we went to the beach with his new wife and kids. One of them saw me with my shirt off and said
"You look like Austin Powers!"

Back was trimmed at the time, but it used to be nearly as hairy as the front. Fortunately after 5-6 laser hair removal sessions, it's pretty thin. I also started taking finasteride to keep my head hair from migrating and I'm one of the very lucky ones where my only side effect seems to have been thinning my back hair further lol.

Lysrin

When my hair starting getting a bit grey in my mid 20's and people would comment, I would always say "I don't care what colour it is as long as it stays in my head!" No such luck :) Baldness on both my mom's and dad's side of the family so I didn't have much hope of dodging it. But I have embraced it at this point lol Good for you @FreeKnight for keeping yours!

I've cut my own for years, maybe a couple decades, now. Started when I had more hair and used to work in the woods for extended periods. Never went back.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Caught some insanely good deals I couldn't pass up I know I know 🤷‍♂️

Board and 128GB of DDR 4 3600 for $490 plus I had to get me another sage other 2 died I'm sure it has to bad luck with 2 bad samples.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221130-064536_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221130-064536_eBay.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20221130-064619_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221130-064619_eBay.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20221130-064511_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221130-064511_eBay.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 4

Lysrin

OK, it is official.

You need addictions help :LOL:
Reminds me of a friend of ours. She is absolutely a shopaholic. She was trying to cut back because they recently moved, downsized, so she hadn't bought anything in a while. Her and her husband were taking a load of stuff to the dump. When they got there she started "shopping" at the dump! As in looking at stuff she could take and fix up. Her husband said "[name redacted to protect the semi-innocent], don't you DARE!! Get back in the truck right now!!" :D At least she can laugh about it!

Latest posts