What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Lpfan4ever

DSCF3681.JPG

gingerbee

too much to list hell i can even remember it all. encorp you bought a harley designed by Kawasaki why not just buy a kawa. he he had to poke you with a stick sorry man motogp for every baby

matsta31

Nice bike...
Let's see, bought an SR-2 Rig last month.

I found a 40gb Vertex 2 and bought some Watercooling supplies in my effort to put the sr-2 in a 700D. and a dremmel to help me fit the SR-2 in the 700S.

Empty_Quarter

bought craploads of stuff this week, i expect them sometime next week, none of them tech stuff =\

I'll post pics when its here.

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
We actually have two sections of the forum for this type of topic.. cause it's a hardware forum.. not exactly off topic. :)

To stay somewhat on topic:
pTRU1-6631666dt.jpg

Yeah bitches! i'm going to overclock it with a Corsair H50.. I hope it doesn't overheat and reboot. I'll have to run memtest and prime95 to be sure.. or maybe put some flames on the side so it'll go faster!
I'll post some benchmarks when it's ready.

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
Actually, in all seriousness, I picked up two CM V6GTs to replace aging CM 212+'s.. and an MSI GTX 580.

Keywork

Besides all my recent watercooling goodies, I just picked up a 2TB WD Green and a Vantec enclosure for my brother for Christmas. Does that count? lol

Latest posts