What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Alpine

Thermaltake BlacX Duet Dual 2.5/3.5IN SATA Hard Drive Docking Station USB 2.0 eSATA

matsta31

120 advil,
a pack of extra strenght Tylenol
Lots of halls
Lots of apple juice
Lots of lipton soup

Nice holidays !

AmuseMe

Do these knives really make a difference to your cooking experience? I might invest in one if it makes your life easier.
I know how strong Japanese steel is, and how hand crafted knives hold a premium, but are some of the best in the world for strength, but do they make that big of a difference?

They sure as hell do :thumb: Well, maybe not my newest one, but my Global makes life easier at home, work, and school. It is balanced perfectly, the handle has some nice weight to it, and it holds it's edge for an incredible amount of time. Everyone at school is using a kit they bought from school and they sharpen them all the time, while mine still bites into my finger nail.

Do you need to spend $300 on a knife - heck no! $100 will make you happy.

merauder69

Lastest PC purchase - XFX 6950 (for the nerd in me)
Latest big boy purchase - 2009 Triumph Sprint ST (for the rebel in me)
Latest sensible purchase - Water filter for the fridge (Wohoo)

Thund3rball

Bought a Canon HRF100 HD Camcorder. Haven't played with it much yet, just editing up some test stuff now in Sony Vegas.

Latest posts