What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

fortkentdad

Installed Windows 7 Home (64 bit) onto my new SSD drive - the OS with ASUS & AMD utilities (Catalyst) comes to 43 GB of my 160. Have not loaded any games yet. I can still load them onto my 2T Seagate SATA III drive if I run out of room on the SSD.

enaberif

Picked up a bunch of these too:
pac-card.jpg

$50 for:
Bruce Springsteen - Born in the Usa
AC/DC - High Voltage
Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry
Kiss - Alive II
Ss1Lm.jpg

CroSsFiRe2009

Evidently I'm now the owner of a brand new Intel i7 3820 courtesy of Memory Express for $193 all in.

Last edited by a moderator:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
A 24-port Keystone panel, panel mount, jacks, and 20 2' patch cables from Monoprice.

Very happy with my last order, California to Vancouver in under 36 hours via DHL, they only charged me $11.00 to collect the HST for customs. Canada Post charges $10 to collect HST, IIRC.

sswilson

Staff member
A 24-port Keystone panel, panel mount, jacks, and 20 2' patch cables from Monoprice.

Very happy with my last order, California to Vancouver in under 36 hours via DHL, they only charged me $11.00 to collect the HST for customs. Canada Post charges $10 to collect HST, IIRC.

I'm into 2 weeks now waiting on a USPS shipment from them.

I take it the wired house cables ended up in a closet somewhere and you needed a switch for that?