What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Soultribunal

Staff member
Actually, by the definition of PG13, that discussion fell well within, it even met the criteria for just regular PG. This isn't church here... Remember that they have discussed sex in schools for some time now. And why on earth would you leave my last post there when it now makes no sense whatsoever? At least if you are going to have draconian censorship, have it make some sense please.

Actually what you discussed required you to be 18+ which by legal definition is R rating. And that type of material is NOT discussed in school.

Given that our Forums do not require Age Verification either to sign up it is fairly straight forward what is allowed and not. Should you have any concerns, please feel free to contact the Adminstration.

So, the rules make sense. Your interpretation of them is flawed.

-ST

Last edited:

omgwtf

1. Volkswagen Golf Mk3 '99 ~ 2 months ago.
2. Winter tires/oil change/radiator fans/rear shocks
3. 2.0TB Seagate External
4. Some books on amazon.

I'm not buying anything else for Christmas :/

Soultribunal

Staff member
1. Volkswagen Golf Mk3 '99 ~ 2 months ago.
2. Winter tires/oil change/radiator fans/rear shocks
3. 2.0TB Seagate External
4. Some books on amazon.

I'm not buying anything else for Christmas :/

Which engine in the Golf?
Hopefully good luck with it.

-ST

omgwtf

2.0L manual. Thanks ST. It only has 140k and the engine doesn't look like it's going to die soon. We'll see about the rest of the car :haha:

Soultribunal

Staff member
2.0L manual. Thanks ST. It only has 140k and the engine doesn't look like it's going to die soon. We'll see about the rest of the car :haha:

Not the most powerful engine, but the best reliability wise. Only worry would be electrical as the MK3 and 4's both had 'odd' issues.

With 140 though it should give you a good life. Just watch the spot around the rear Wiper as that collects water and LOVES to rust. Open it up on the back and spray some rustproofing.

Manual is the only way to drive.

-ST

omgwtf

Will post some pics when I have time, but it has a bit of rust, since the previous owner didn't really maintain it properly. And that's why I also had to change the radiator, fans and back shocks :p

On another note first time that I filled it up I was shocked how much could go into the tank :haha:

Perineum

Manual is the only way to drive.

-ST

whaaaaaaaat?

No way, I totally love automatics. I love how they keep you guessing. I love the 5 minute wait for it to actually downshift and go while in traffic. I love when it's slippery out you try to leave quickly and the thing downshifts and spins, so you let up a bit and then it decides to upshift and pull away slowly.

Stupid things should be banned. If you can't drive a standard I'm sure the nuances of traffic flow and "paying attention" is too hard as well, and you probably shouldn't be driving.

Wait a minute, this isn't the rant thread is it? :eek:fftopic:

enaberif

Billy Talent baby in March! **** yeah \x/

vc1NL.png

Latest posts