What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

b1lk1

GOt a set of proper tailpipes for my Mustang yesterday for $20! Can't wait to burn them in place!

Attachments

• tailpipes.jpg
    tailpipes.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 156

fishingfanatic

What's Your Latest Purchase

Yeah I always change the fans on my case and coolers to aftermarket, so much quieter with better air flow!

Problem is now I have umpteen million fans kicking around, and b4 anyone says it yes I have enough to start my own fan club...:haha:
:blarg:

That 'Stang is gonna b sweet. you can just drive that Kia into the box of my truck, need a gas cheap city crawler,.... Nice buy!

FF
:biggrin:

MacJunky

They have not arrived yet, buuuut:
lo-tech » 8-bit IDE Adapter Kit (allows 16bit ATA devices, instead of 8-bit XTA HDDs of the day you would normally have used in PC/XT class machines if you were not running ST-506, SCSI, ESDI, whatever.)
lo-tech » 1MB RAM Board Kit

Once they do arrive I get to have fun soldering everything together then testing in the IBM 5150! :D
I need to search for my NEC V20 and a serial card for the 5150 as well. Was resisting putting the V20 in for the sake of staying stock, but stock is boring. Going to keep upgrades non-destructive though.

Last edited:

turtletrax

Banned
Broke down and ordered one of these.

DDJ-SX2 | CONTROLLER | Pioneer DJ Global

Really wanted to go with CDJ-2000 nexus and DJM-2000 Nexus, but could not justify the cost over the controller. Even buying used I would save around 3 thousand, and with how much I would use them made it even harder to swallow. Tried one at a club and saw how much fun it was, and was instantly sold.

Hope it gets here fast :)

rommelrommel

How about a twofer?

Rick Hinderer XM-18 3" Slicer grind Flipper

XM-18-3F%5Bmedium%5D.jpg

Casio PRW-3000T-7DR

prw-3000t-7_1.jpg

Latest posts