What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

lowfat

Staff member
Have Phh-treble running on my Mi Max 3. Haven't updated since I bought it about 2 years ago. Once I was able to get everything working right I didn't want to mess with it again. Getting bluetooth audio + calls was a serious hassle at the time. Only later did I notice that notification LED wouldn't work but it worked for others. But didn't want to risk issues w/ bluetooth again so I just left it.

JD

Staff member
Any problems getting the boot loader unlocked?
Nope, enabled Developer Options and OEM Unlock, fastboot commands worked fine to unlock. I've restored back to the stock ROM too a few times already, actually v1.1 is better than v1.2 (has really poor audio quality). Haven't attempted to re-lock it yet though.

If you have Umidigi too, their ROMs are found here: https://community.umidigi.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=125 along with the SP Flash Tool to revert back pretty easily.

I will have to figure out how to make my own overlay if I do keep one of these GSI/Treble ROMs running since right now the status bar ends up under the front camera and the corners cut it off too.

sswilson

Staff member
Nope, enabled Developer Options and OEM Unlock, fastboot commands worked fine to unlock. I've restored back to the stock ROM too a few times already, actually v1.1 is better than v1.2 (has really poor audio quality). Haven't attempted to re-lock it yet though.

If you have Umidigi too, their ROMs are found here: https://community.umidigi.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=125 along with the SP Flash Tool to revert back pretty easily.

I will have to figure out how to make my own overlay if I do keep one of these GSI/Treble ROMs running since right now the status bar ends up under the front camera and the corners cut it off too.

Cool. I've got an A5 Pro that I use as my non-phone android device (and on-hand backup if something were to happen to my huawei). Not sure I need to flash it as it seems to be doing what I want, but it might be a good way to practice the process for when I may have to do it to my P20 (I'm hoping huawei might actually go back to offering boot loader unlocking by default).

FreeKnight

white-brondell-bidet-seats-s1000-rw-64_1000.jpg

Two Brondell Swash 1000s. Had a Biobidet at the old place, but Costco.ca had a promo and these are the best you can get short of the really pricey Toto slim models (which are 4 figures more).

Went to Japan about 4-5 years ago and it made me realize we live like savages here ;)

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Two Brondell Swash 1000s. Had a Biobidet at the old place, but Costco.ca had a promo and these are the best you can get short of the really pricey Toto slim models (which are 4 figures more).

Went to Japan about 4-5 years ago and it made me realize we live like savages here ;)

dude. You're gonna love that thing. I love mine.
I too was a switch over from Japan, kinda...but by a Japanese friend who had them in their house. :unsure:
I'd have one at work too if only for the lack of a semi private washroom lol

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Awaiting another 2 Titans these have the stock cooler on them though. So not as good but still great wonder if quad sli will work with these lol

Latest posts