What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Entz

I have a white NR200P on order, no idea when it will show up lol.

Decided this time around to go smaller. As much as I like my Caselabs its a bit of a beast.

Entz

Should add I have been considering a Sliger 580 as well but I am having a hard time justifying $500 on case again...

G

Picked up a couple dots and a show 5 on prime day as well as a AC2900 router ( Review unit used for a month ) used. Other than that waiting until the new year for a GPU replacement, stock will hopefully stabilize by then.

Entz

White NR200p

Amazon must of gotten a restock as the back orders are cleared. old eta on my order was mid-end December 🎉

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
N2000 is just to darned big.

getting close where I will try to design a lite workstation that is as small a cube as possible. it will be able to deploy a full on mega thread CPU, but will be lite on the GPU. it will have dedicated, but it will be rather entry level, to fit the dimensions needed for as small a cube as possible. :p

Entz

FormD T1 is 9L (vs 18 for the 200P) which is about the smallest you can go while using a dedicated GPU, that I have seen.

Edit: I guess technically the ghost is smaller at 8.7