What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

JD

Staff member
I think I'm done with purchases for a while now... :rolleyes:

Since I had my 3900X lying around and also this Silverstone GD06 from back when I used to use a HTPC, I figured I could repurpose it into my server. It has 2x3.5" hotswap already, so added in the Icy Dock to cover the SSDs.

ASRock Rack X570D4U (another rarity, shopRBC came through pretty quickly though)
Icy Dock MB324SP-B (4x2.5in to 5.25in)
Seasonic Focus SGX-500 (Unfortunately once I got started, I realized the existing PSU I had would not fit)
Noctua NH-L12S (I thought the Cryorig C7 I had was AM4 compatible but was not)

It is very snugly all together though!

1615618382936.png

mGz

Davinci IQ2

I haven't touched weed in over a decade and that was my first time and only time. Lately I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping so I figured what the hell, there's worse things out there.

Now I need to educate myself on the different strains 🤔

mGz

The selling point compared to other alternatives was the 10yr warranty. Any product that carries a lengthy warranty is aces in my book.

Bartacus

Got sick and tired of the garbage EK Quantum Vector GPU block that couldn't cool the Radeon VII in my home theatre PC worth a damn. I decided to buy a Barrow GPU block directly from the Chinese, in the hopes that it would be a better grade of Chinesium than that garbage EK sells. We shall see, it certainly couldn't perform WORSE.

qtEJfQjl.jpg

Installed it with the stock back plate (with some thermal pads), because ventilation:
y6jOypAl.jpg

Also picked up a cable extension kit from Amazon for my next gaming rig teardown, going to a black / orange color scheme:
sHyxr3Al.jpg

clshades

Davinci IQ2

I haven't touched weed in over a decade and that was my first time and only time. Lately I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping so I figured what the hell, there's worse things out there.

Now I need to educate myself on the different strains 🤔
Indica = Idiot
Sativa = Superman

Reactions: mGz

mGz

Indica = Idiot
Sativa = Superman
I was genuinely overwhelmed at first but settled on 8-ball kush and ruxton sour og. Broken coast seems to be held in high regard - from what I've gathered on reddit and I doubt I'll need to try something outside my comfort zone if either of these work out.

dragoonxx

Fractal design Meshify 2 (solid side panel), and a seasonic Focus PX-650 as a start to my next build. - wanted the meshify 2 compact, but the full size ended up being cheaper, and shipped from canada, rather than the states

Latest posts