What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

RedCat888

That's what's causes me to have a few more typos on them. Particularly when I'm typing fast or trying not to bottom out the keys. You get used to it, but I definitely notice my errors increase on the linear switches.
Same, blues are also too stiff IMO.

lowfat

Staff member
Had to go out and buy a new mouse even though I have one on order. I haven't the foggiest idea when it is coming.

My old mouse was working but had tracking issues. When I'd move it vertical it would sometimes zigzag. Sometimes like an inch or more. But slamming the mouse would fix it temporarily. Guess I slammed it once two many times. :eek:

Bought an Asus Gladius 2. Would have bought one last year. But I don't like any mouse shape except the Mionix Naos style.

Already swapped the switches out for some Kailhs.
CZH6E31.jpg

WeaksauceDoggo

Had to go out and buy a new mouse even though I have one on order. I haven't the foggiest idea when it is coming.

My old mouse was working but had tracking issues. When I'd move it vertical it would sometimes zigzag. Sometimes like an inch or more. But slamming the mouse would fix it temporarily. Guess I slammed it once two many times. :eek:

Bought an Asus Gladius 2. Would have bought one last year. But I don't like any mouse shape except the Mionix Naos style.

Already swapped the switches out for some Kailhs.
CZH6E31.jpg
oh, i saw the picture before i read the comment and i thought it was a shoe lol, at least, until i saw the scroll wheel 🤣

crazyea

Asus gt 1030
Intel 10400
Samsung 970 evo plus 500gb

these are going into the Alienware r11 I will be selling soon.

lowfat

Staff member
Ordered a bunch of stuff to finish off two 3d printers I've had on hold for like 3 years.

Triangle Labs Dragon high flow hot end.
Orbiter 1.5 extruder
4 meters of Gates 2GT belts.
Bunch of 20mm belt idlers.
2 x 450mm MGN9H linear rails
2 x 400 MGN12H linear rails
2 x 22x22x18mm carbon fiber tubes
PT100 sensor
8mm brass / graphite bushings to finish off my MP Mini.

Izerous

Folding Team
Bought a yard of cedar mulch Friday, thankfully spread it where I needed it before all this snow hit again. Was going to buy non-cedar mulch but supposedly it also helps with bugs and between that and the bug zapper hopping to not have to deal with so many mosquittoes this year.

clshades

Bought a yard of cedar mulch Friday, thankfully spread it where I needed it before all this snow hit again. Was going to buy non-cedar mulch but supposedly it also helps with bugs and between that and the bug zapper hopping to not have to deal with so many mosquittoes this year.

Have you considered one of these?

Latest posts