What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

freeagent

It's funny how this is. I feel the same way about Thermaltake. Brand loyalty is a huge thing. For the most part I only buy Noctua HSF and Fractal Design cases. 13 years ago it was TR Ultra 120 heatsinks.
Indeed it is :) I still have my Ultra 120 Extreme from 2007. I left my TRUE shortly after the D14 was reviewed. I bought the review sample used in the review at Overclockers.com. I liked it, it was ok.. but not as good as my TRUE was with 2x 120x38s strapped to it lol.. So I sold it to a friend and used the H100 my wife bought for me. I actually used up to 4x 120x38s strapped to it lol.. but most of the time just two. I used it until it was literally useless and bought a Le Grand Macho RT with TY-143. Loved it.. then I bought a True Spirit 140 Power because it had a higher TDP then LGMRT.. but it didn't perform as well for me and is used on the kids rig now. I own a Define C mini that I bought by mistake and haven't used yet.. language barrier heh.. I have a Define R4 that I bought new in 2012, and I have my Meshify C that I bought a couple of years ago. I like them, they make a quality product.. Heavy too when loaded lol..

crazyea

Not my latest purchase per se, but my son bought a Secret Labs Titan and man that's a nice chair. Kind of makes me want one too! Make my creaky staples brand gaming chair look/feel like junk in comparison. But then again mine was $150 and his was $600 so it should.

FreeKnight

Not my latest purchase per se, but my son bought a Secret Labs Titan and man that's a nice chair. Kind of makes me want one too! Make my creaky staples brand gaming chair look/feel like junk in comparison. But then again mine was $150 and his was $600 so it should.
I've got one and have been pretty happy, my only complaint is that the arm rests don't come inwards enough when you adjust them, so if you're using a gamepad they're not quite tight enough to the body.

The adjustable lumbar instead of a crappy cushion is what really sold it for me though.

GeezerGamer

Yeah I've been spying/wanting one of those. Let us know what he thinks?

lowfat

Staff member
3 x Sunon 30x10mm fan as I broke the lead off the only one I had and I can't reach the PCB to repair it. :(

Mean Well RSP-320-24 PSU. Didn't want to pay $20 shipping. So added this to bring my Mouser order past $100 to get free shipping :p. Want to do a comparison between it and a non-PFC Mean Well PSU w/ LED lights tho to see how much of an impact PFC has for efficiency for LEDs.

Latest posts