What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
La-Z-Boy had a sale, and we needed some replacement recliners. So 2 recliners later, we wait for delivery. Nice chairs though. Not powered, not against a wall, just mechanical rocker recliners. We got them for $999.99 each and no tax. Military discount of $100 covered the $99 shipping. Also surprised at how much furniture costs these days.

seems the sale is over as they're back to $1900 :p

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I had a hard time convincing myself to spend $1000 on one recliner, no way I would spend that much. Sales are good, and I am sure they are still making a few bucks from my purchase.
agreed. I think I will still go with my original plan...get an IKEA Poang and footstool for sitting back in to read or listen to music. though I must admit I've been awfully tempted to get a Poang rocker...

lowfat

Staff member
Fosi Audio TB10D '600W'
View attachment 36650

Got the correct PSU today. So hooked the amp up. It sounds as good as the Yamaha AVR. No issues driving my Paradigm 2 x 11SE MK3. Even dropped the crossover down to 40Hz since their should be more power available to the speakers now.

Since changed my mind. For some music and games it sounded great. But playing some rock at higher volume the highs were incredibly harsh. Went back to the Yamaha AVR and it absolutely better sounding.

Not sure what to do w/ a fantastic 400W 48V PSU now....

Compared to my previous experience w/ a class D amp, an NAD D 3020 that @Marzipan had bought from me, it is a huge downgrade.

Last edited:

crazyea

New GPU. I just can't help myself. lol.

IMG_0472.jpeg
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4090 OC Edition

Last edited:

Lysrin

New GPU. I just can't help myself. lol.

View attachment 36802
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4090 OC Edition

What the holy heck??!!

Just kidding! Very cool! Congrats. Are you planning to play anything on this one that isn't just a benchmark?

Latest posts