What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Where to buy silver rod?

donkon

Wheres the best place to buy a pure silver 99.9% rod / killcoil, i want to put one in my res.

Dazmode

:haha: Super!

" Warning: This product contains...uh...Silver!

• If ingested, you may choke... so just don't do that.

• If contact with skin occurs, smile... you're holding silver!

• AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES! If contact with eyes occurs... wait, why are you shoving metal coils into your eyes"

Sadasius

Yeah that warning was priceless. I remember when he first put that up, hilarious!

zlojack

Silver Supplies | .999 Fine Silver Bezel Wire

I got 24" of 26 gauge 3/16" wide plain silver bezel wire, which is perfect for making your own kill coils. It's about 0.4 oz which is 11.3 g while the Petra's is 1.3 g for $8.75 + shipping.

You could probably get 4 coils out of that (or more depending on how big you make them)

I think it cost me about $20 total with shipping (they just send it by regular mail)

JD

Staff member
Silver Supplies | .999 Fine Silver Bezel Wire

I got 24" of 26 gauge 3/16" wide plain silver bezel wire, which is perfect for making your own kill coils. It's about 0.4 oz which is 11.3 g while the Petra's is 1.3 g for $8.75 + shipping.
If the OP goes that route, make sure you make them thick enough so they don't leave your reservoir or wherever you place it. Definitely wouldn't want it getting stuck in your pump and burning it out.