What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

where to look for cheap laptops

Shadowmeph

I posted on the rants about my mothers accer laptop keyboard failing so I am going to try and get ahead of this and start searching for decent laptop that is maybe 400 CAD and under she only using it for emails web surfing and the occasional youtube video the screen should be minimal 15" should be windows based although years ago I gave her a older laptop which I had Linux installed on it and she loved it . just as long as it is point and click . the Accer she has is pretty much everything attached which I really wished that she would have came to me before she went out I cant even remove that battery on it I think that it is part of the system I am not sure but I really didnt want to start pulling things apart .

JD

Staff member

sswilson

Staff member
As has already been suggested... an off lease business class laptop would be where I'd look first.

JD

Staff member

Latest posts