What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

where's mantle ? @ 30 Dec

draemn

a) Give some people better in game performance and piss everyone else off that you game blows chunks and crashes all the time if you don't own top end hardware
b) Delay that performance for some people and make them grumble but try to make the other 90% of people with bugs and crashes happy...

your move.

clshades

or how about a huge discount on the next battlefield bug free edition? Typical EA games... vote with your wallet guys.

muse108dc

Unfortunately Battlefield 4 was released in Beta form before it was anywhere near ready and I am for one very happy I have not picked it up.

It does suck for AMD who BF4 was going to be their big Mantle coming out show, if I were them I'd be trying to distance myself as for from Battlefield 4 as I could for the time being

draemn

I missed all the drama... I bought the game and started playing it in November and I have only had 2 crashes or freezes and other than some stupid BS lag or death/damage glitches here and there it's been pretty "solid" feeling game for me.

rjbarker

I missed all the drama... I bought the game and started playing it in November and I have only had 2 crashes or freezes and other than some stupid BS lag or death/damage glitches here and there it's been pretty "solid" feeling game for me.
Yeah I feel like I'm missing something big...had the game since release and have been playing with no issues at all !!!! I feel ripped off......oh...no crashes or freezes ;)

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Crash fairy comming to get ya now lol. Say you have zero probe and you may get caught with worst of it BF3 still buggy as he'll lol.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Anyone see bugs like they did in BF3 yet? Like the shooting through solid walls/homing gernades/ppl surviving shotgun blasts to face at point blank range?

draemn

I hate how easy it is for people too shoot you through small gaps in cover or from behind a light sheet metal "fence" and yet you can't shoot them worth crap. It's garbage how the game doesn't let bullets pierce light metal yet I've been killed by bullets that had to pass through some huge chunk of metal/cement in game.

Honestly, I hate not knowing why so many people kill me so easy 1 shot when I get the jump on them and sometimes they don't even have missing hp. I know sometimes it is just lag, but I'm picking servers where I have <70 ping and yet I'm constantly running into issues of seeing myself shoot a guy a couple times and when he kills me he has 100 hp still.