What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

where's mantle ? @ 30 Dec

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Bah then that bug still exists they can call it lag but if I aim a saikia auto shotgun point blank in there face fire off 4 rounds into head and see blood splatter I'd expect some dmg lol.

SnowcooledCudaCores

All we need is a publisher started by the community for the community, and leave EA to rot with their microtransactions and pushing games out too early

LarkStarr

I missed all the drama... I bought the game and started playing it in November and I have only had 2 crashes or freezes and other than some stupid BS lag or death/damage glitches here and there it's been pretty "solid" feeling game for me.

Ditto.

I guess I don't care about Mantle since I'm Intel/nVidia anyways.

Spongebob

Anyone see bugs like they did in BF3 yet? Like the shooting through solid walls/homing gernades/ppl surviving shotgun blasts to face at point blank range?
I can see why investors have a lawsuit against the company, I definitely like BF4 for somethings and hate it for others. Honestly if they would just update the graphics, vehicles, and weapons in BF3 I would have liked the game a lot more.

muse108dc

All we need is a publisher started by the community for the community, and leave EA to rot with their microtransactions and pushing games out too early
Done. Cloud Imperium Games. CD Projekt Red is also decent.

Its not so much that we need a Publisher started by the community, basically the purpose of Kickstarter and the like, but we just need more indipendant developers capable of doing AAA games. With digital distribution through the likes of GOG and Steam and just plain online sales.

If Steam just dropped its cut from 30 to 15% I think we'd see another surge of PC games on it.

Latest posts

Twitter