What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Which 120mm fan for Ultra 120 extreme

Jacka

Anyone know which fan is best for Ultra 120 heatsink? I have a fan controller so i can adjust speed on fan too.

Sushi Warrior

What do you mean by "best"? "Best" would be like a 3-4k RPM delta or san ace. Best noise/airflow is either Scythe SFLEX or Noiseblocker fans.

Zero82z

Banned
Scythe S-Flex or Gentle Typhoon would be my choice. S-Flex for maximum performance, GT for best noise/airflow ratio.

Silvgearx

Scythe S-Flex are good high static pressure fans and they do a good choice for its price.

But when those S-Flex are undervolt they tend to make clicking noises.

just go for the S-Flex 1600RPM one. rated at 63CFM and 28DBA, that should be good enough for average overclockers

crazyhorsejohnny

Scythe S-Flex are good high static pressure fans and they do a good choice for its price.

just go for the S-Flex 1600RPM one. rated at 63CFM and 28DBA, that should be good enough for average overclockers

I haven't come across that. But yeah the 1600rpm one is plenty.

CanadaRox

I've never had any problems undervolting. I used two 1600RPM ones in my HTPC, one at 7V constant and the other variable depending on CPU speed and they both sounded amazing.

Boldeagle

Latest posts