What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Which CPU for this mobo

jap333

nah i cant wait till january, cuz by that time il be waiting for another better cpu to come out and itll keep going :sad: computers update too quick lol

Shadowmeph

nah i cant wait till january, cuz by that time il be waiting for another better cpu to come out and itll keep going :sad: computers update too quick lol
lol thats my point if you plan on updating that quick why not just wait until then lol

pscout

Fallen Folder
now G0 stepping, is the latest types of intel cpus [quads and some duo's] that allow highest ammount of OC right? and VC means Voltage right?

lol i must say that awnser confused me much more than i'd like to admit

Usaully later cpu steppings (ie revisions) means lower voltage (VC= voltage to cpu) for the same oc as previous steppings (G0 is the most current for Q6600 and for most/all current intel quads i think), and sometimes means a higher max OC as well but not guaranteed. Higher VC will increase temps under load (+ power consumption) so without better cooling your max oc will be limited due hardware instability as temps go far > 60C.

Latest posts

Twitter