What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Which Enclosed system to buy for low price

Kingsix

Normally trying to stay at a low price I would just stick with air, but I am planning on building in the new Sugo SG09, and it seems that keeping the area below the large 180mm intake on top, free from a large tower cooler would be a good thing. After all if you put a tower cooler in there, I figure the 180mm fan is just forcing some of that heat to stay in the case rather than making its way out the back.

Anyway I am looking for some advice on which closed loops have a quiet pump and decent performance.
The fan can be crap or as noisy as hell, because I am willing to replace it. So lets say about the $70 mark and under.

Any thoughts?

Liu Kang

The case is small, so be sure to pick it up and plan/measure accordingly.

I have an SG03 and bought a Corsair unit only to find out that it hit my RAM and couldn't fit below the 5.25 drive bay without hitting my GPU. So I went with the CoolIT ECO as the rad is thinner and could be run "sideways" in the case. With the SG09, you will have to run the unit on the rear fan, so make sure that the rad doesn't hit the side panel or the top fan.

Eddie c*

h50's are discontinued so you probably cant find a new one in store. kuhler 620 is beter because the pump is smaller, hoses rotate and are more flexible than h50's

Last edited:

Latest posts