What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Which gaming headset should i buy?

Nuno1985

Hi guys! I'm about to buy a new premium gaming headset and since i really love your reviews by your in-depth analysis, i'd like to know which one of these you think is the best overall, regardless the price tag: Steelseries Arctis Pro GameDac, Logitech G Pro X, HyperX Orbit S or the new Asus Rog Theta 7.1. By the way are you planning to review this last one soon?

Izerous

Folding Team
I ended up with the ROG delta RGB in the end myself just recently. After having the sound directionality? of the psyko audio headsets this virtual surround stuff absolutely sucks in comparison but that isn't just asus I don't find any of it impressive in comparison. But the sound quality is substantially different, and the native usb-c means 1 less dongle to mess with when traveling etc.

I wanted something with analog surround like the psykos but simply couldn't really find what I was after. Got to say though RGB on the sides of the headset just seems dumb and i keep it turned off all the time.

Mr. Friendly

In addition to the HyperX Orbit (if you're talking the Planar Magnetic model) there is also the one it's a clone of, the Audeze Mobius. also, 7.1 is more a gimmick than anything and every review with a headset having that function is less than desirable, so I would go for something with the best stereo sound that is known for it's excellent imaging. with that in mind, there are also the Cooler Master MH751 and 752, with the big difference being the 752 connects via USB vs the 751's stereo / mic ports.

KaptCrunch

should have dolby license key with headset. IMHO cans more than 1 driver inside it for true dolby not digital stereo

Twitter