What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

which smartphone to get?

Which smartphone

• iPhone

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • htc dream

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • htc hero

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • moto milestone

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

Eldonko

Right on thanks, Ill do this as well. What effect did this have on your battery life. It already sucks I dont want my phone dead in half a day.

ragenrok

Right on thanks, Ill do this as well. What effect did this have on your battery life. It already sucks I dont want my phone dead in half a day.
dont think it makes any difference, all its doin is changing where it connects to, I still turn off gps unless im drivin, and wifis off unless im at home (your phone constantly looking for wifi kills battery). Also, having a live wallpape murders my battery, I had the one with the rotating galaxy and it was attributing to 44% of m battery use lol.

Once I started managing my wifi/gps settings (you can get apps that make it very easy) your battery like goes up alot, i went from 12 hours from full to dead (using it aot during saftey courses lol) to getting atleast 24 hours under same conditions. I still need to charge it every night but im using it lots in the day. Im rpetty much getting a 100% increase in bat

Zero82z

Banned
I personally just keep the wi-fi on my phone off all the time, since I never get anywhere near my data usage limit in a month and it saves me a lot of battery power. If you're looking to conserve, grab a program like 3G Watchdog to monitor your usage and see if you could manage to do the same thing as I do while staying within your limits.

Also, make sure you use a task manager app and that you regularly close unused processes. If you leave stuff open unnecessarily, that will use up a ton of battery life.

YukonTrooper

I would have voted for the HTC Legend, even though it's not on the list. I suppose you wanted a keyboard, though.

Latest posts

Twitter