What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

who all here is using windows 11?

crazyea

From the screenshot I dont really see anything that isnt already in task manager under performance. I wonder if there will be temperature monitoring.

Edit: Nevermind I do see a temperature graph..

LaughingCrow

This was a Microsoft tactic from way back. Sometimes they'd just buy out the 'competing product' and replace it with a mediocre one (they bought out a Toronto company that had a great scanning/telefax program I used & replaced it with something I & others never could get working properly).

Sometimes they'd manipulate Windows so competing products had problems (like word-processors, i.e. WordPerfect). This all came out in lawsuits.

I'd be surprised if these little apps are better than what's available & being used now - often a lot of freeware or shareware.

Instead of pecking away at these small programs the little guys , they should spend some time listening to their users and fix the problems as well as allowing people to uninstall the bloatware or apps they don't want like Cortana, etc.