What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Who games with headphones?

sakage.shinga

When I lived at home my parents would always complain that they couldn't communicate with me if I had my headphones on during gaming. Now I live by myself and my neighbors don't care how loud my games are. So no, I've never gamed with headphones on. I imagine it'd be quite exciting to play that way though...might give it a try some day.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
We'll I do I got bored of BF3 with my PlayStation Elite headphones cost me $179 has a Bluetooth - Usb dongle I plugged it into my pc and WoW it worked lol.

Played Skyrim deadpool DoD Diablo 3 what a differance. With bass control sound profiles was a new experience with movies too.

JoeOnePack

Banned
I game with headphones about 95% of the time. I have cheap 2.1 speakers and the soundstage is borderline pathetic with them. I'm running a Asus/Sennheiser PC350 and Xense sound card. Soundstage is 100 times better.

Unfortunately audio is like fast cars. You get used to it and you want to upgrade.

Arirang

I use my speakers most of the time, and my headphones at night time so I don't disrupt everyone else in the house.
The only time I'll use my headphones during the day is if I need to use the mic lol

atr3yu

I am headphones about 90% of the time as my computer is in my living room and the wife is usually watching TV. I just recently got the Creative Soundblaster EVO ZxR head phones and I love them! The sound great, to me at least and I can use them with my computer, phone or tablet. Having the bluetooth for wireless is nice for sure. I have only used the mic for a few skype chats, at they have preformed very well. Also having no mic boom in front of my face is very nice. I do need to get into a Vent or TS and do some further mic testing etc.

Gonzo

I use Roccat Kave 5.1 plugged into my X-Fi Card for gaming.

Mulder

I used a pair of audio technica AD900x for gaming and some movies, but i do have klipsche promedia 4.1's and a psb stereo speakers for listening to music

Latest posts