What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

who here has a green thumb? what do you grow?

danmitch1

Thank you sir.

3x Black Dominga and 1x Bubbalicious :D

I agree with the lights (y)
Oh nice, I grew 2 batches of black domina in the the passed 2 years or so. Its one of the most indica dominant strains available if thats your thing. I thought It would make me less panicky but if I over do it, I still get the anxiety attacks from it.. Im jealous of those who actually (supposedly) feel different highs from indica and sativa.. Stoned is stoned for me lol...

The black domina smells like candy when its near harvest, quite nice.. but Im going to grow a skunkier variety next time around :)
Ive never grown bubbalicious, only smoked it, pretty good as well, is that the one that is also reefer'd ( 🥴 ) to as M39?

freeagent

I love Indica. Sativa is ok too.. I have some Jack Haze right now that I really like.. I tend to go for the Indica's more, but my mom turned me on to the Haze.. It doesn't bring me down like an Indica, but it hits just as hard, so good for the day. I had to put the charcoal filter on, its getting stinky.. just had a trim a couple of days ago, and fresh food yesterday. I have all kinds of aches and pains from working and playing hard, so the Indica is good for me that way. It keeps me sane too.. and is great for overclocking :)

rjbarker

....And never mix gummies n rum.....melted into my lazyboy....forgot how to work shaw remote....couldnt feel my face......now overclocking I can totally relate to....I mean honestly how bad can you really mess things up....shvt now how the hell does that clear cmos work again ;)

Latest posts

Twitter