What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

who here uses a standing desk?

Mr. Friendly

I'm having a serious sciatica issue right now. have been since September when I overdid it moving us and last week I stepped funny while bending over to pet one of our cats and the gates of hello broke loose. the Chiro can't see me until this coming Monday and so for ibuprofen / acetaminophen (even T3 n T4) help in any way. I'm trying Voltaren but have only applied it twice and can't say it's helped. if I ly down, stretched out and don't move, I'm not in agony.

and being pretty sedentary for the last 13 years and very overweight hasn't helped either.

so I think getting a standing desk in the near future would be good for me to look into.

if you have / use one, what made you choose that one?

I'll be looking for something that can hold a lot of weight...two Dell U3415w and depending, maybe a pair of Kanto YU6 speakers.

Izerous

Folding Team
I asked a co-worker that has one at home. He said he still sits about 90% of the time but that it is nice to be able to change it up as desired.

It "might" be worth first trying the unusual things like the yoga ball as a chair before jumping directly to the sit/stand desks

moocow

I got a VWinDesk frame for $420 on Amazon.ca and attached it to my old Ikea table top. I don't use it for standing but I use it to lower it so my hands are in a weird position.

Vittra

Not much has changed over the past year worth recommending.

Latest posts

Twitter