What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Who is Sky Ghost ?

phil3_66666

d'oh i sprikken doich..err...french but its for the other people who may not be french speakers :)

the 8800/9800 properly clocked will do 5+k ppd. heck bring shaders above 1700 and core too and you will be blessed with 6k or better :) watch the temps tough!

if you buy them used, 60$ for a regular 8800gt or 70 with a good cooler on it dont spend more.

my 8800ultra have shader oc to 1700 with stock core of 612 do around 6200ppd on 353, never go over 65c with the gfxchilla instaled on it

Kilauea

I think I woke up the beast, even if for now, based on Kakao I have produced roughly 1500 points last week more than you,I can see you decided to shift to the 2nd gear.

And funny thing is that since this saga occured, I stopped looking at my rank and am more focused on you.

phil3_66666

I think I woke up the beast, even if for now, based on Kakao I have produced roughly 1500 points last week more than you,I can see you decided to shift to the 2nd gear.

And funny thing is that since this saga occured, I stopped looking at my rank and am more focused on you.

haha, but lets be realistic, if you pass me in, your rank will up

also you have 2 more rank comming at around 367000 poit

and yes i just fold for the last 2 night just for you:bleh:

Kilauea

haha, but lets be realistic, if you pass me in, your rank will up

also you have 2 more rank comming at around 367000 poit

and yes i just fold for the last 2 night just for you:bleh:

Exactly what I thought, its bad for me, but its good for the team and for the cause :clap:

_dangtx_

Banned
guys theres no bad. its all good :D well except for the hydro bill :D

but yea, you focus on your prey..err...target..err...milestone and you gun..err...go forward to reach IT

Kilauea

guys theres no bad. its all good :D well except for the hydro bill :D

I beg to differ, I can't bring myself to seeing this as a bad thing for the hydro bill, specially since I only fold with my CPU. Besides, we are in december and I have yet to turn the heater on.

_dangtx_

Banned
not sure how your building does things, but im freezing over here. in addition to heat coming from puter, i have to turn on the oil filled radiator heater thing.

Latest posts