What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

who uses ergo keyboards or mice?

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan

Izerous

Folding Team
I have hated everyone I have ever tried. I get that it is supposed to be better for me especially if I used it in the office, but I just don't like them.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Eber has a review here:

And I used a Microsoft Comfort Curve for many years at work but recently switched to an import mechanical. I'm about to take it apart to see if the switches can be swapped out as it's got Outemu reds that suck. And swap the keycaps out too, I've got a spare set of PBT's at home.

Izerous

Folding Team
I have worn out many key over the years including the ;:[]{} type keys due to programming syntax. Also a touch typist in the end but I still don't like them.

I think 20+ years of screwing around with standard layout has more to do with my dislike of them than anything. I'm sure if I had picked on up earlier on then I'd feel different about them.

Even just adjusting to the different key mapping between windows and mac can often be interesting due to muscle memory of key placements. On a mac remoting into various server and other machines at any point in time etc.