What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Who wants CHIPS? Everyone!

Soultribunal

Staff member

GeezerGamer

It was to be expected, the writing is on the wall for all manufacturing.
We've seen, on average, 15-30% increases on items related to technology and Copper already , with no sign of letting up.

-ST
I'm so happy I was successful purchasing when I did!

Lysrin

I'm so happy I was successful purchasing when I did!
It is really making me think (again) about upgrading. I know a GPU isn't in the cards, but upgrading the rest of the system before the prices get higher, even though I don't "need" it right now, is feeling like it might be a wise choice.

sswilson

Staff member
It is really making me think (again) about upgrading. I know a GPU isn't in the cards, but upgrading the rest of the system before the prices get higher, even though I don't "need" it right now, is feeling like it might be a wise choice.

Heh.... I've upgraded all but one of the systems in my house over the last 6 or 7 months. The only system left is my better half's NUC style Zotac Nano which is on a "replace on failure" maintenance schedule.

With any luck, I should be good for at least a couple of years. :)

Lysrin

Heh.... I've upgraded all but one of the systems in my house over the last 6 or 7 months. The only system left is my better half's NUC style Zotac Nano which is on a "replace on failure" maintenance schedule.

With any luck, I should be good for at least a couple of years. :)
That was the smart choice. I should have jumped on that used purchase that you and @Sagath were giving me info on, but I didn't. He who hesitates and all that :rolleyes:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
It's taken a week for my laptop to get out of China. Just China.

It doesn't surprise me that they're having labour problems overseas too

Latest posts

Twitter