What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

who's still mining?

Mr. Friendly

if you are, what hardware are you using and how is productivity?

I exited a few months back as I had to fund a move...but I would like to get back into it again. :thumb:

supaflyx3

Haven't stopped. Still buying cards & crypto. 1080tis & 480, profitability isn't very high at all.

Mr. Friendly

but it's still profitable? what are you making per day on the 1080 Ti after expenses?

also, what's your full setup? :clap:

Last edited:

Arinoth

Staff member
I'm also still mining, I seem to be doing better on a few specific coins vs doing NH or MPM on 2 1080 Tis and 1 1070 Ti with some daily stoppage on one 1080 Ti and one 1070 Ti for gaming. Been averaging about 15-20$ a day with those cards (combined).

Mr. Friendly

MPM? not familiar with that client acronym.

BC power is pretty affordable and up here in Rupert, the mean temperature is quite low...averaging between 10 - 13C for April/May.

so just need to find a basement with a couple 20A circuits and then deploy a bunch of 1070 Ti's. I'd consider 1080 Ti's again, but they have a $400 price delta, so I'm not sure the added performance is worth it. :ph34r:

frontier204

I stopped mining because I no longer need to heat the room :whistle:

I'll start up my single 1080 (really not profitable on the one card when you consider the maintenance, but as mentioned I have another purpose) when it gets cold again.

Latest posts

Twitter