What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Why are the MAC's and apple stuff so expensive?

bliz

Awesome quality,or what? Do they just want money? its 2x more expensive than a good old PC

Skyllz

mK22W.jpg

Perineum

It's not quality.

Some people have always liked Mac, so for them, great, do the thing you like. For others it's buying into an image.

It's very much like the Harley Davidson situation. Some slightly geeky supervisor who eats shit all day goes and buys a Harley, he's the one with all black studded leathers and the skull bandana wrapped around his face. He's bad ass because he's on a Harley.

Those same style Apple users are ____________ because they have a Mac.

Fill in the blank with whatever those people think they are, because they sure as hell aren't computer savvy in any way.

botat29

If you can't afford Harley, don't try to trash them or compare them to Apple, Harley is an investment, they get value with time. I own a LowBoy I pay $ 23,000 5 years ago , someone offer me $ 30k for it few month ago.....and I don't eat shit.....

Perineum

Same exact thing.

Harley does nothing well. Don't stop for shit. Don't accelerate for shit. Doesn't corner for shit.

The situation is not being able to afford one, it's simply that I wouldn't buy one period as I don't need to have that in order to feel complete in life.

Harley Davidson: The most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise and vibration without the unwanted side effect of horsepower.

enaberif

Same exact thing.

Harley does nothing well. Don't stop for shit. Don't accelerate for shit. Doesn't corner for shit.

The situation is not being able to afford one, it's simply that I wouldn't buy one period as I don't need to have that in order to feel complete in life.

Depends on the style you buy into and the year. Some bikes do the exact opposite of what you said. Problem is there are far to many over glorified bikes because people just want to own a Harley.

Latest posts