What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Why must i be so failcore.

Kayen

I have no fuuture.
I fail at life .
Like i cheer for a crappy hockey team.
I have a 60% average, which is a reuslt of me scoring either 90% or 30% or 60%.
Like seriously wtf is wrong with me.
I can't get it together.
I cant' fire all cylinders.

Like i can't even do my friggen homework on this slow POS computer that can't even do googlefriggenDOCS.

Also , i'm missnig alot of ntoes in class.
LIKE being the POS failass fat boy i am i just fall asleep all the time, trying to stay awake in class.
My peers severely outclass my mental capabilities, as i go to an academic high school where everyone is a friggen nerd.
Caffeiene doesn't work on me for squad. I'll make the strongest coffee/drink w.e energy drink, WOOT ENERGY FOR .. 5 seconds ? FML , i'm tired after 5 seconds from drinking something that guarentees me 5 HOURS of energy. Not 5 friggen seconds. How do i expect to keep it up if i fall asleep in class every 10 seconds ( me in class consists of my head bobbing up and down every few seconds . head bobbing up = me trying to stay awake , head bobbing down = me dropping off. )

Hell i wake up in the morning , i have problems going up the friggen stairs to go take a shower.
STAIRS. WHAT AM I 114 years old ? on the verge of dying within a year as my cells stop regeneration?

I'm only 16 , and i'm having lots of lower body injuries.
This has prevented me from getting all the physical activity i wanted over the summer, and it has rendered me to a fat piece of crap who can't do squat.

WHy the heck am i so useless.
:angry2:
Guh i have a half day tommorow. One more bad mark, i jump off that bridge near my school.

Arinoth

Staff member
Crappy hockey team, they've got 5 more wins and 10 more points then the fan favourite the Toronto Maple Leafs

Kayen

They've got shut out in the last 2 games.
2-0 Vancouver Sunday
2-0 Colorado today.
GARBAGE.

_dangtx_

Banned
bro i was expcting worse..much worse lol..be cool man.take it easy, finish ya damn schooling, find a jobbe if youre the type..try to follow ole man's teachings(some of em..hell be posting shortly..::D )

stoanee

Folding Team
I have no fuuture.
I fail at life .
Like i cheer for a crappy hockey team.
I have a 60% average, which is a reuslt of me scoring either 90% or 30% or 60%.
Like seriously wtf is wrong with me.
I can't get it together.
I cant' fire all cylinders.

Like i can't even do my friggen homework on this slow POS computer that can't even do googlefriggenDOCS.

Also , i'm missnig alot of ntoes in class.
LIKE being the POS failass fat boy i am i just fall asleep all the time, trying to stay awake in class.
My peers severely outclass my mental capabilities, as i go to an academic high school where everyone is a friggen nerd.
Caffeiene doesn't work on me for squad. I'll make the strongest coffee/drink w.e energy drink, WOOT ENERGY FOR .. 5 seconds ? FML , i'm tired after 5 seconds from drinking something that guarentees me 5 HOURS of energy. Not 5 friggen seconds. How do i expect to keep it up if i fall asleep in class every 10 seconds ( me in class consists of my head bobbing up and down every few seconds . head bobbing up = me trying to stay awake , head bobbing down = me dropping off. )

Hell i wake up in the morning , i have problems going up the friggen stairs to go take a shower.
STAIRS. WHAT AM I 114 years old ? on the verge of dying within a year as my cells stop regeneration?

I'm only 16 , and i'm having lots of lower body injuries.
This has prevented me from getting all the physical activity i wanted over the summer, and it has rendered me to a fat piece of crap who can't do squat.

WHy the heck am i so useless.
:angry2:
Guh i have a half day tommorow. One more bad mark, i jump off that bridge near my school.

Dont be so hard on yourself. There is someone smarter...and dumber than you, richer and poorer yada,yada. Think positive, you only get one crack at this life so have some fun !

Kayen

Add to taht i'm too stupid to fix my own computer.
My crack at life and i'm blowing chunks at it .

Kayen

i value my sleep..
not when it's happening in class pisses me off, as i look at the clock and look down next thing you know it's 5 minutes later, i have a bit of drool on my notes, and missed some important stuff .
grr.

And i can't even fix my computer which has been out ofr almost a month now. It's redonk how stupid i am .