What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

WIFE IS PISSED!!!!

Wi-Fuzzy

My wife intercepted the VISA and electric bill....by bad. Told me I had a choice to make ..folding or..living in the house. So..it was a fun 2 weeks. Gonna be a fire sale soon. Will post in the "for sale" thread. Just a heads up....GT 240, GTS 250, *8800 GTS 512, (2) 275 GTX OC cards..........:doh:

Have a better day than I'm having and.....Fold on dudes

Arinoth

Staff member
He's got a point, you could pick up one of those big outdoor tents or build a log 'cabin' in your backyard, problem solved!

MonsterSound

You could still contribute to folding @ ~ 24K/ppd by running -bigadv WU's and forgoing the GPU side of things. I am pulling ~250 watts from the wall on -bigadv WU's with -SPM7 (34 min/1%) and it’s not too bad on hydro by my estimate.
2c

Wi-Fuzzy

You could still contribute to folding @ ~ 24K/ppd by running -bigadv WU's and forgoing the GPU side of things. I am pulling ~250 watts from the wall on -bigadv WU's with -SPM7 (34 min/1%) and it’s not too bad on hydro by my estimate.
2c
Thinking about that...but right now folding is a swear word in my house.

boggtrotter59

My wife intercepted the VISA and electric bill....by bad. Told me I had a choice to make ..folding or..living in the house. So..it was a fun 2 weeks. Gonna be a fire sale soon. Will post in the "for sale" thread. Just a heads up....GT 240, GTS 250, *8800 GTS 512, (2) 275 GTX OC cards..........:doh:

Have a better day than I'm having and.....Fold on dudes
My wife has been issuing similar ultimatums lately... :sad: Had to pay her off... cheaper than moving I guess.
Man is this getting expensive...