What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Wifi requently droping on android devices using Unifi AP and Rogers modem.

biggyk

Update: I noticed my moto that a family member is using doesn't have that issue anymore so I'm really starting to suspect it's an app that causing this but not sure where to even start troubleshooting.

MARSTG

I think is more of a Moto X-Play issue : I am having issues with Hay Day like every 2-4-5 minutes the game says lost connection and even the online music streaming is impacted, I use Digitally Imported. My phone is also an X-Play. The routers here I think form a mesh network and my laptop is fine but my phone drives me nuts with these frequent disconnects and is not in all the apps either, youtube works fine, or maybe because it has larger buffering is not that obvious. I would definitely blame the phone!

biggyk

I think is more of a Moto X-Play issue : I am having issues with Hay Day like every 2-4-5 minutes the game says lost connection and even the online music streaming is impacted, I use Digitally Imported. My phone is also an X-Play. The routers here I think form a mesh network and my laptop is fine but my phone drives me nuts with these frequent disconnects and is not in all the apps either, youtube works fine, or maybe because it has larger buffering is not that obvious. I would definitely blame the phone!
It happened the first day I recieved my Oneplus 3 and I noticed it happening after a reset on the moto. I have a lot of networks around me. I think it it got bigger over that last year. Using channel one seems to help a bit but still goes in and out every so often. \

This is what im dealing with.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/2ElFt"><a href="//imgur.com/2ElFt"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Latest posts

Twitter