What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

"Wii 2" Codenamed: "Project Cafe"

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
We bought the Wii and it lost its draw after about a year. I have finally decided that motion control just doesn't work for many titles.

Addictedtokaos

ya, my wii is an official dust collector. The next nintendo console I'll be buying is when my kids ask for one in about 8 years from now.

enaberif

The last good console Nintendo made was the SNES after that it just went downhill fast..

The Wii had more appeal to the younger crowd but the motion controls were ok at best.

BFighter

Idk about this console. No motion control now, touchscreen on the controller functioniing as secundary screen. It's blu-ray, HD, better graphics than ps3

Imagine Zelda with awesome HD graphics???? That would be awesome yea.

boris_37

Controller screen is a gimmick. Dreamcast did the same thing and 90% of the time it did nothing since you were looking at the tv. Pointless and expensive. The controller they don't need to reinvent but we will see.

Nintendo has had a ton of developers jump ship because of how incredibly weak the wii is. I don't know how many good games it will have, the wii doesnt have very many. It will need to reinvent it's lineup and make the classic rpg's it used to etc.

It's just a rumor right now so i will give it just that... a rumor.

Latest posts

Twitter