What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Wii U Controller

Arinoth

Staff member
6380045_screen002.jpg

Hmm sort of looks like a cross between the PS3 and 360 controller.

ilya

After all these years they still haven't figured out why the N64 controller was so good. (despite being made for 3 hands)

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Am I the only one who thinks this Wii U will be an absolute failure?

Arinoth

Staff member
You're not, the gimmicks that made the Wii better then the other current gen consoles was the use of the controller in a unique motion way. Now that PS3 and the 360 have caught up and launched several of their key games with this support they have literally nothing.

The system itself looks like it's going to be a weird one, they'll probably have limited/poor selection of new games too, and more then likely just have franchise rehashes dragging it along.

muse108dc

The Wii U..... I have no idea what they are thinking going for gimicks over sheer power. Whats the point of having a tiny screen in the middle of the controller? Something that they really dont want to be looking at if the truth be told.

Though I'm biased, I'm cheering for the death of consoles and the resurgence of the PC

DKcounty007

The positions of the thumb sticks are pretty weird, if you need to use the ABXY buttons you'll have to shift down and there's quite a distance between the two.

Latest posts

Twitter