What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Will AMD ever solve these problems?

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Thread Cleaned.

Abusive behaviour will NOT be tolerated.

Keep it civil. Your mom should have taught you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
@vultusprime I'm afraid you aren't seeing the good and the bad...your posts and contemplations are all about the bad's, which are the exceptions.

everyone here, Ryzen users even, are telling you that those issues are not really issues and are likely all due to user error, like improper HSF installation.

we are here to help, but you're carrying on about the bad things and yet we're now on page 4 of people telling you to calm down and that Ryzen is a safe buy. if anything, you're becoming so paranoid you're going to create problems for yourself.

at the end of the day, Ryzen is slaughtering Intel right now...capturing market share and AMD's financials are a glowing report of the success their new Zen technologies have become. millions upon millions of CPU's have been bought...don't let a few naysayes make you think the 99.999999% of buyers have problems. :)

that, or stop bellyaching, buy Intel and patch the CPU's are more and more bugs are found that impair their performance.

gingerbee

happy thread all lol since my post was removed which makes no sense to me you have been given the fact the rest is up to you

Last edited:

Soultribunal

Staff member
I honestly want to say that for the vast majority of 'high' temp's I've seen people complain about , it has been caused by an external factor. Poor ventilation, bad HSF Mounting, etc.
Even so far as to see a Tower PC on a floor by the heating vent...

The vast majority of these CPU's will run at reasonable temperatures give that all other factors are taken care of correctly.
The last time I personally blamed a chip was an old Q6600 that had one stupid Core that was hotter than Hades in summertime. And, I was not the only one. Some had production flaws where the IHS was not properly mated to the core. That, can happen, but it is ever so rare now.

-ST

Latest posts