What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Will This Work?

stormkiller22

sswilson

Staff member
Good call to include the 240 rad, but you forgot the fans for it (couple of Yate loons would do the trick... :) ).

From a cooling perspective you should be OK with the 240 + the 120, but for ease of install I'd grab a 360 rad (I think they're only $10 more) instead of the 240 and not bother with the 120.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
You'll be fine with the Dual, no need to add the single in the loop if you are only cooling the CPU (the Essentials 120 only has a CPU block). Now if you wish to mount that Dual outside your case, you'd better add a Radbox to your order.

Regarding the Dual / Micro-res setup, you could buy the MCR-220-QP-RES, which is a rad/res combo. http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=25909&vpn=MCR220%2DQP%2DRes&manufacture=Swiftech

YateLoons are fine, and if you can find some Scythe SFFs on sale, they are even better.

stormkiller22

chipset

Oh I didn't mention what I'm cooling I'm also cooling the chip-sets as well it's part of the Mobo. if you look at the picture. should of mentioned that.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
No difference, the chipset does not dump that much heat load in the loop. Adding a GPU would be a different story though.

Latest posts

Twitter