What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Win10 & Microsoft account

Overclocker~4.1

Hey everyone. I'm having an issue with Win10 and the Microsoft account.

I setup my xbone to stream to my W10 PC and that required that i use my MS account, fair enough. but now i have the issue that my entire admin account is not attached to my MS account. the password has changed, the account name has changed and its quite infuriating. Friggen thing...

Anyways, does anyone know how i can restore the old login admin account with the original 32Charecter password i had it at? I don't want my PC to be connected to my MS account in this way... it didn't even notify me it was doing this..

Thanks for the help.

JD

Staff member
Your old account is basically in a disabled state now AFAIK. If you remove the MS Account, it'll revert back.

Not sure of any other way of doing it for a home user. I know on Enterprise joined to a Domain, you can keep your Domain credentials while "adding" your MS account to it so all the Store apps work, but you don't log into your machine with the MS account.

ffansszi

Log out the ms account from the computer and use local account for login. Or you can bypass password via ntpasswd or ophcrack.

Last edited:

Waksserty

There are many ways to reset Windows 10 password on Google , like the RecoverWindowsPassword ,UUkeys, Windows Recovery ,,, which is bestter ? personally ,i use the first software ,even if it is a new tool ,but it still has helped me to restore lost Password

Last edited:

Latest posts