What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Windows 7 God mode

badatcards

I just found this and thought it was handy, It might be here already or you might already know, but oh well here it is again:bleh:. Theirs also lots of youtube videos.
So, what exactly is God Mode in Windows 7?

Well, for starters, it's not really a mode. And it's nothing you need to be a deity to pull off, either.

Rather, it's a folder packed with shortcuts to just about every settings change and administrative function in Windows 7. Everything you'll find in the Action Center, Backup and Restore, Autorun, Desktop Gadgets, Devices and Printers -- it's all there. All dumped in one central location for easy access.

* Create a new folder anywhere.
* Rename the folder and paste in the following text: GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

That's it!
YouTube - Activating the "god" Mode on Windows 7 by Periander Esplana

ipaine

I'm not sure if this is here before but I have been using this at work since win 7 came out. It can be handy but not too many people would find it overly useful, at least non-techie people anyways.

bissa

ya this was posted a few months ago. buy people may have missed it back then or it may have meant nothing to them so now there is another note of it.

kruzn4evr

It's a pretty nice thing to have IMO, been using it for mths and comes in really handy depending on what your looking to do, I put on my wife's rig awhile back without telling her and a few days later she siad "what the hell is this for??!!...I'll never use it!....a few weeks later?...it's the best thing since sliced bread..lol

Latest posts

Twitter