What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Windows Drivers for Xbox One Internal Wifi/Controller Sync Board

tremendoza

Hey folks, I hope I'm in the right place here. I recently started a little mod project of putting an itx gaming pc into an Xbox one case and I think it'll be totally cool if I could use the Xbox one internal WiFi/controller sync board in the build. I've confirmed that there are 2 separate USB devices on the board but I can't find a single thread of info on them. I'm hoping somebody here can help me out. Thanks in advance and forgive me if I stepped on any posting rules or guidelines :biggrin:

Attachments

Last edited:

JD

Staff member
You took the board out of a XBOX One? In theory, Windows 10 drivers probably exist somewhere since the XB runs a version of Win10, but I'm not sure if you'll have much luck finding that publicly.

Are you able to read the ID's on the chip? Searched the Marvel site for drivers that have a similar number?

Bond007

Agree with JD. Try and figure out what the actual chip ID is, and then look on the Marvel site...if in doubt, maybe just try a few drivers similar and see if you get lucky.

Latest posts

Twitter